New Transaction Registration - Real Estate
New Transaction Registration – Real Estate
Important Info & Procedure
- Agent must be current member of the Association of Realtors if engaged in any real estate transaction.
- All transactions including listing, sale, or leasing, to be registered with company immediately after transaction was initiated.
- New Transaction Registration is prerequisite of various other requests on VirtualAgents360, or such request will not be able to proceed accordingly.
- Transaction Document Checklist provided for your reference here: Real Estate Transaction Document Checklist
- All transaction related document forwarding to office, will only be processed after request received via EDM Document Upload request.
- Instruction to Pay Commission form generated by Escrow Company, to be forwarded to broker for approval at the time of escrow opening.