Rate Lock Request - Mortgage
Important Info & Procedure
- The rate-lock process will only be initiated once the file has been registered and formally submitted to the lender.
- It is the responsibility of the Loan Originator to provide accurate program information and pricing adjustments to ensure a seamless process without delays.
- Upon processing of the request, the Loan Originator will receive an email notification.
- The lender’s rate lock confirmation will be promptly forwarded to the Loan Originator upon its receipt.
- Please be aware that if the rate lock cannot be completed before the lender’s daily deadline, the request will automatically become void.
- In case the rate lock is not successfully completed during the initial attempt, it is imperative to resubmit the Rate Lock request with updated pricing information.
- Monitoring the expiration of rate locks and requesting extensions as necessary is the responsibility of the Loan Originator.
- The processing team cannot be held responsible for any rate lock delays resulting from uncontrollable circumstances involving any party during the process.