Commission Disbursement Request - Mortgage
Commission Disbursement Request – Mortgage
Important Info & Procedure
- Commission Disbursement requests will only be processed after the broker closing package, including the broker commission, and the closing statement have been received by the broker.
- Requests submitted prior to the “Broker Commission Received” notification to the Loan Originator, will not be processed.
- Broker commission amount to be confirmed by loan originator in order to ensure disbursement accuracy according to company Compensation Exhibit.
- It is the agent’s responsibility to include and adjust the amount under the request for special incentives announced by the company.
- ACH / Direct Deposit Authorization form to be completed by loan originator and uploaded in request accordingly.
- The Loan Originator’s commission will only be disbursed through ACH/Direct Deposit on each Friday if all procedures have been completed and approved prior to 5:00 PM on the previous Friday.
- The office will not be responsible for any delays if the procedures are not followed accordingly.