EDM Document Upload - Mortgage
Important Info & Procedure
- All documents related to transactions, intended for the processing team, will be processed only after they have been received via EDM Document Upload.
- Documents must be clear and legible, exclusively in PDF format. Photographic versions are not accepted.
- Each individual file should be meticulously sorted and uploaded under the designated file name and category as indicated in the request.
- It is imperative to adhere to the file name and category requirements as incorrect file distribution may result from the Electronic Document Management (EDM) system’s automated processing.
- Please be aware that the processing team will not handle documents received through channels other than EDM, such as email, fax, or hand delivery.
- Documents furnished by third parties, including those from escrow, title, or HOA, should be uploaded into the system by the Loan Originator only after they have been thoroughly reviewed and approved.