Submission Request - Mortgage
Important Info & Procedure
- It is the loan originator’s responsibility to coordinate with lender AE on program guidelines and documentation requirements.
- All pages of final 1003, with corrections and revisions marked on the initial online application previously sent to a Loan Originator, are to be uploaded at the time of making the submission request.
- Prior to the submission request received by the processing team, any Add/Change request in regard to the content in 1003, will not be reviewed and/or processed by the processing team due to the uncertainty of the application.
- Submission review results will be emailed to the Loan Originator after being completed by the processing team.
- 48-hour turn time is needed by the processing team on general submission requests.
- Prior-to-Submission findings issued by the processing team, are to be satisfied by the Loan Originator prior to formal submission to the lender.
- The processing team will not be responsible for any delay if the procedure is not followed accordingly.