New Transaction Registration - Real Estate
New Transaction Registration – Real Estate Important Info & Procedure
- Agent must be a current member of the Association of Realtors if engaged in any real estate transaction.
- All transactions including listing, sale, or leasing, are to be registered with the company immediately after the transaction was initiated.
- If dual representation applies, both sides of the transaction need “New Transaction Registration”.
- New Transaction Registration is a prerequisite for various other requests on VirtualAgents360, or such requests will not be able to proceed accordingly.
- Transaction Document Checklist provided for your reference here: Real Estate Transaction Document Checklist
- All transaction-related document forwarding to the office will only be processed after the request is received via EDM Document Upload request.
- Instruction to Pay Commission form generated by Escrow Company, to be forwarded to broker for approval at the time of escrow opening.