New Transaction Registration - Real Estate
Important Info & Procedure
- To engage in any real estate transaction, agents must maintain an active membership with the Association of Realtors.
- Immediate registration of all transactions, including listings, sales, or leases, with the company is mandatory upon initiation.
- In cases of dual representation, both parties involved in the transaction must complete the “New Transaction Registration” process.
- Please note that “New Transaction Registration” is a prerequisite for several other requests on VirtualAgents360. Failure to complete this step will result in the inability to proceed with these requests.
- For your convenience, we have provided a Real Estate Transaction Document Checklist. You may refer to this checklist for guidance.
- All documents related to transactions will be processed for forwarding to the office only upon receipt of a formal request through the EDM Document Upload feature.
- When an Escrow Company generates the “Instruction to Pay Commission” form, it must be promptly submitted to the broker for approval at the time of escrow opening.