Instruction to Pay Commission - Real Estate
Instructions to Pay Commission – Real Estate Important Info & Procedure
- Instruction to Pay Commission form generated by Escrow Company, to be forwarded to broker for approval at the time of escrow opening.
- Any broker commission-related documents and/or amendments, are to be approved and signed by the broker’s office only.
- The minimum requirement applies to company dollars as indicated in Compensation Exhibit.
- A $1,000 buffer or more on top of the company dollar is a must, including any applicable fees shown in the Fee Schedule.
- Notification of completion on this request will be emailed to escrow directly.
- The final broker commission is to be forwarded to the office directly through wiring only. Agent’s pickup or delivery is prohibited.