Submission Request - Mortgage
Submission Request – Mortgage Important Info & Procedure
- It is the loan originator’s responsibility to coordinate with lender AE on program guidelines and documentation requirement.
- All pages of final 1003, with corrections and revisions marked on initial online application previously sent to loan originator, to be uploaded at the time of making submission request.
- Prior to submission request received by the processing team, any Add/Change request in regard to the content in 1003, will not be reviewed and/or processed by processing team due to the uncertainty of the application.
- Submission review results will be emailed to loan originator after completed by processing team.
- 48-hour turn time is needed by processing team on general submission request.
- Prior-to-Submission findings issued by the processing team, to be satisfied by loan originator prior to formal submission to lender.
- Processing team will not be responsible for any delay if procedure is not followed accordingly.