Join our team and earn more by working smarter, not harder!
The Smart-Buy Combo program will allow you to conduct both real estate and mortgage transactions simultaneously while closing concurrently on the same subject property.
Our Transaction Types
Combo transactions only qualify if conducted by an individual agent licensed with both CaDRE and NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System).
Joint team effort also acceptable with company designated MLO if the real estate agent is currently in the process of obtaining their MLO license from NMLS.
What Are The Benefits?
Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) Assistant Training Available!
- 25% of the net mortgage commission will be paid to the MLO Assistant after closing.
- Complete SMART-BUY COMBO orientation held by processing supervisor.
- NMLS Unique Identifier must be obtained by the agent prior to loan application being initiated.
- Assist the client to complete Online Application prior to opening of escrow.
- Arranging SMART-BUY COMBO presentation with the client, conducted by designated MLO.
- Assistant will not be entitled to any compensation on clients’ future mortgage transactions within the company on purchase, refinance, second mortgage or equity loans, except as the Loan Assistant on additional purchase transaction(s).
*Applicable to Residential 1-4 Units Only