Rate Lock Request - Mortgage
Rate Lock Request
Important Info & Procedure
- Rate-lock will only be performed after the file has been registered and submitted to the lender.
- The Loan Originator to provide proper program information and accurate pricing adjustment to avoid any delay in the process.
- The Loan Originator will receive an email notification after the request has been processed.
- The lender’s rate lock confirmation will be forwarded to the Loan Originator upon receiving it.
- The request will be void automatically if unable to complete the lock prior to the lender’s deadline of the day.
- Re-submission of Rate Lock Request is a must, with updated pricing information if not completed on the previous attempt.
- The Loan Originator is responsible for monitoring rate lock expiration and requesting extensions as needed.
- The processing team will not be responsible for any delay of rate lock due to uncontrollable circumstances from any party during the process.