Commission Disbursement Request - Real Estate
Commission Disbursement Request
– Real Estate
Important Info & Procedure
- Commission Disbursement requests will only be processed after the broker closing package, including the broker commission, and closing statement has been received by the broker.
- Request submitted prior to email notification to the agent on the closing package being received, will not be processed.
- The broker check amount & other property info shown on the closing statement are to be confirmed by the agent in order to ensure disbursement accuracy according to the company Compensation Exhibit.
- If applicable, the agent is to confirm the registration of “Smart-Buy Referral” on VA360.com – Smart-Buy Combo. The agent will receive a reduced Company Dollar amount when Smart-Buy Referral applies.
- The agent will be notified of the document broker-review result immediately after all transaction-related documents have been received and approved by the broker officer.
- Incomplete or missing documentation email notice from the office to be responded to with satisfactory results by the agent in a timely manner, in order to proceed with the commission disbursement process.
- ACH / Direct Deposit Authorization form to be completed by the agent, and uploaded in request accordingly.
- Agents’ commission will only be disbursed through ACH/Direct Deposit on each Friday, if all procedures, including document Broker-Review, are completed and approved prior to 5:00 pm on the previous Friday.
- The office will not be responsible for any delay if the procedures are not followed accordingly.