Commission Disbursement Request - Real Estate
Commission Disbursement Request
– Real Estate
Important Info & Procedure
- Commission Disbursement request will only be processed after broker closing package, including broker commission, and closing statement, has been received by broker.
- Request submitted prior to email notification to agent on closing package received, will not be processed.
- Broker check amount & property type to be confirmed by agent in order to ensure disbursement accuracy according to company Compensation Exhibit.
- If applicable, agent to confirm registration of “Smart-Buy Referral” on VA360.com – Smart-Buy Combo. Agent will receive reduced Company Dollar amount when Smart-Buy Referral applies.
- Agent will be notified with document broker-review result immediately after all transaction related documents have been received and approved by broker officer.
- Incomplete or missing documentation email notice from broker, to be responded to with satisfactory result by agent in a timely manner, in order to proceed with the commission disbursement process.
- ACH / Direct Deposit Authorization form to be completed by agent, and upload in request accordingly.
- Agents commission will only be disbursed through ACH/Direct Deposit on each Friday, if all procedures, including document Broker-Review are completed and approved prior to 5:00pm on previous Friday.
- Office will not be responsible for any delay if procedure is not followed accordingly.